Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > HenshinJustice.Com > The ORB - News & Rumors

The ORB - News & Rumors News & Rumors - Welcome to ORB Headquarters. Here you'll find the latest toku news, links, rumors, and speculation courtesy of our resident posters.

Sponsor

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
Gold Samurai

Default 2010 Super Sentai -Tensou Sentai Goseiger (See First Page for Latest Details)

Old rumor from May
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
A rumor has just reported that the following series will be airing next year:

7:30 AM
"Toukon Sentai Resurinjya" (Fighting Spirit Taskforce Resurinjya)
8:00 AM
"Kamen Rider Cho Den-O TV"

Other rumors maintain that the next, Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider W (Zwei), but this could easily follow Cho Den-O in a regular Kamen Rider premier spot (with an overlap happening, assuming they perhaps want Den-O as a short series like Decade.)

Cho Den-O could premiere in August/September, and air into February, and be replaced by W soon after.

Now there is very little supporting these rumors, so please take them with a grain of salt. It's still very early, but the fact that Decade is a short series sort of makes the rumors all the more possible, because planning would go on sooner, even for sentai.

Given the title "Kamen Rider Cho Den-O TV", we can assume, if the rumors are true, the series is probably something a little different than the norm.
August 18th
Quote:
-Rumors via the audition process have revealed that 2010's sentai may feature a 5-member team, quickly joined by 2 other members. While there hasn't been rumored colors for the core 5, we can assume they're the usual. The extra two seem to be colored black and white.

Other rumors suggest the series may focus on rival ranger groups, who, although are all heroes fighting the same villain, are at odds. (This seperate rumor alludes to something like GranSeiza, but made a little bit more manageable.)

I'd like to see this "team vs team" idea, definitely. End of September we should have a definitive idea of what the motif is, at least.
August 19th
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukemon22
The next sentai to use cards?
-From what seems to be the same reliable source that gave us early kiva, go-on, shinken and decade info, I just read that the next sentai will be using cards. However, "cards" will not simply be the motif.
August 22nd Rumor
Quote:
-The main robo is composed of mecha that are animal types

-The hensin item is a card reader
-Common cards that can be slashed through the reader are:
"Henshin" (Transform)
"Hisatsu" (Finishing Move)
"Robo Shoukan" (Robo Summon)
"Gattai" (Union)
-Certain groups of cards can also be slashed to creat different combos
-Core Team may be composed of 3 people.
September 2nd Rumor
Quote:
As pretty much expected, it has been posted that the next Sentai's arsenal, (pretty much confirmed to use cards), will use Data Cards, which will also double as a card game. Not sure if the Sentai Data Cards will be compatible with Ganbaride, but Bandai not taking advantage of cross promotion is unlikely. Besides which, if they do another team up (New Sentai and Double, and maybe then Decade too), the cards would be a cool way to unite both shows.
September 3rd Rumor
Quote:
This rumor does not come to us from the same reliable source that has provided us with the info that Sentai '10 uses cards (as well as all the correct rumors over the past two years.) However, I'm posting this because it's interesting:
-The rumor states that the villains this coming year, at least the first set of villains, will be an evil sentai. The rumor also makes mention of a third sentai team, possibly extra rangers for the main team. This actually sort of reminds me of the setup of Digimon Frontier a bit, but with a Tamers flavor. Realisitically, a card-based hero needs usually fights other card-based heroes, so this was sort of expected. It's like any other card game show.

-Now in my opinion, even though the cards are now pretty much confirmed to be in the style of Ganbaride, I think that the multiple teams, which have been rumored for a while, will take their motif from the different categories of Ranger Strike (Wild Beast, Earth Technology, etc.) Of course, that's assuming the rumor is true. Info from the reliable source from 2ch has provided info that Toei liked the "varied motifs" they used in Shinkenger, and will continue to mix and match in this coming year.

-Another rumor has suggested colors for the "evil sentai." They are Black, Ash, Tea, Blood, and Iron-Blue
September 3rd Rumor
Quote:
This rumor does not come to us from the same reliable source that has provided us with the info that Sentai '10 uses cards (as well as all the correct rumors over the past two years.) However, I'm posting this because it's interesting:

-The rumor states that the villains this coming year, at least the first set of villains, will be an evil sentai. The rumor also makes mention of a third sentai team, possibly extra rangers for the main team. This actually sort of reminds me of the setup of Digimon Frontier a bit, but with a Tamers flavor. Realisitically, a card-based hero needs usually fights other card-based heroes, so this was sort of expected. It's like any other card game show.

-Now in my opinion, even though the cards are now pretty much confirmed to be in the style of Ganbaride, I think that the multiple teams, which have been rumored for a while, will take their motif from the different categories of Ranger Strike (Wild Beast, Earth Technology, etc.) Of course, that's assuming the rumor is true. Info from the reliable source from 2ch has provided info that Toei liked the "varied motifs" they used in Shinkenger, and will continue to mix and match in this coming year.

-Another rumor has suggested colors for the "evil sentai." They are Black, Ash, Tea, Blood, and Iron-Blue
September 11th
Quote:
Following a sketch by the poster, (not something I'll post right now; It's literally just basic helmets with visors), the following info was posted. The following is to be taken with a grain of salt:

-The rangers' visors will be shapes, based on original card suits. They are:
Red- Star
Blue- Square
Yellow- Triangle
Green- X
Pink- Circle
-The suits used have similar attributes to the actual card suits, and the cards themselves are part of the Data Card Das gaming system.
-The rangers are able to grow their cards giant, turning them into their mecha. The mecha themselves resemble Hibiki's Disk Animals. I'm not sure if the rumor states that two of the mecha will be a Dragon and a Phoenix, or if the 5 mecha can unite to form a Dragon, or a Phoenix. The show will feature a gattai series as well.

-The rumored story is the following:
12 "Card Users" from another world come to Earth to invade it. However, 5 of them rebel against the others, instead deciding to save the Earth. Now, the 5-ranger Sentai must compete against the others to collect the 52 cards-of-magic scattered about the Earth...

-Pink, who seems to be the only girl in the group, is rumored to come from the same agency as Yamamoto Hikaru (Narumi Akiko of W). However, this bit of info is to be taken with an even greater grain of salt.

More info as it comes guys. However, if even that story is true, I'm really excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
For those that really wanted to see the image.

Saturday, September 12 Rumor
Quote:
-Some of the cards themselves will not be of the same thickness as the Ganbaride Cards. They'll be a lot thicker, and will be able to play sounds by themselves, along the lines of the Enjin Souls and Gaia Memories. Some of the cards will either be the henshin devices, or activate them. Other cards, namely those showing the beast-mecha, will be more along the lines of the Ganbaride series.

-The core team will be of a 3 + 2 compositon (like Go-onger)
-The 3 team is composed of Red, Blue and Yellow. The secondary team is composed of Green and Pink.
-Green and pink's mecha are not known, but the 3-team seems to be composed of the following:
Red- Dragon (Temporary)
Blue- Unicorn
Yellow- A Bird
-The first robot will be Red's Dragon, which can transform into a robot on its own. The toy will go for 5,000 yen.

-Blue's Unicorn and Yellow's Bird will be able to gattai into a Pegasus. They will be sold as a set.

-The henshin series and mecha series will be compatible. The mecha are able to hold the corresponding cards of the rangers
-The 1st Robo (Dragon) and the Pegasus (Unicorn + Bird) will be able to unite into a bigger robot. This robot will have cards displayed on its chest and shoulders
-The rangers' gun weapon seems to be the card reader. It may be a bit pricey.

IPDL posted on Saturday September 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumble View Post

Tenjo Sentai Goseiger has been registered.
September 16th
Quote:
-Red is the leader of a group of rangers, rebelling against the invasion forces of the home planet, (the other, villain rangers), which seek to conquer the Earth. He has been given "Earthling Blood" mysteriously.
-Blue and Red had originally fought for the title of leader, and Red won. There will be definite rivalry between them.
-Yellow has control over a "Pod/Base" which the rebels were able to escape to Earth in.
-Green is also a dissenter from the villains, but his reasons for doing so are less than positive.
-Pink is Red's twin sister, and also dissents from the villains.
-The rangers, besides Red, cannot exist in Earth's atmosphere for a long period of time, without transforming. They need to return to the "Pod" regularly. (Reminds me of Alien Rangers hehe.)
September 17th
Quote:
-It seems that Red and Pink are not twins. Pink, in the style of Vamcuria and Trey, can split into twins. I believe one of who is allied to the villains. It's an interesting idea.
September 20th
Quote:
According to the latest rumors, Green will have a Cobra Monster. His Weapon will be a Cobra Rod. It is not known what Pink's monster is yet.
Red's monster seems to be called "SutsuDragon" (Suit Dragon)
Still not sure if the red and blue pics are legit, but, we'll see. If they are legit, there is a chance that some detailing will be added to them. (We had the same situation with Magiranger.)

If Red and Blue are males, which they are rumored and pictured to be, at this point, then yellow would have to be a female. (This is assuming the consistent rumors of the starting 3-team to be right.) We've only had 1 instance in Sentai where a 3-team was all male.
September 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukemon22
-Following the new "fad" of recent years, and picking up from the creative design of Shinkenger's OriGami, Goseiger's monster-mechs will lay dormant in shape-forms. (Star, Square, Triangle, X, Circle.) When their respective card is instered, the mecha awaken.
For instance, demonstrated in the pic, when GoseiRed inserts his Dragon-Card into the the cardslot on his mecha, the sound "Go! Seiger Go! Go Go Dragon!!" is heard.
-The 5 piece gattai seems to have:
Red- Chest and Head
Green- Arms
Yellow- Waist
Blue- Right Leg
Pink- Left Leg

September 23rd

Quote:
pink looks cool, I like the that the design is essentially the same, just adjusted for having a skirt. We can also see the belt buckle a lot more clearly in her pic. It seems to be a shield, with angel wings.

As for the rumor update, it should make a bunch of people happy. This is quoted right from my blog:

-It seems those who wanted a male yellow, may get their wish. Because of pink's rumored, split personality (ala Double, Vancuria), our 5 team, would actually be a 6-team, and so that's were the rumors got construed regarding 1 or 2 girls.
The existing rumor of the bird uniting with blue's unicorn still stands, only now the bird mecha has been changed to being pink's. We'll have to wait for more info, and an official pic of yellow though.

So yeah, a male yellow is in the cards, but we have to wait for more info. While this new info says Pink combines with Blue, their trimming is not the same. (She's gold like Red). I could see a situation in which Red, Green and Pink combined, while Yellow and Blue combined into the Pegasus, and then those two combined further into the 5-gattai. But we'll see.
October 4th

Quote:
First things first. A heap of rumor updates suggests that a 6th ranger (Black) will be the one who will have the cobra motif. Sort of makes sense, seeing as how there are supposed to be a bunch of evil "rangers." A cobra makes a great make, but it makes an even better mecha for an antihero.

Okay, onto this new rumor. So, this rumor says that the rangers beasts will be called the "Tensou Beasts", and of course, their cards are the "Tensou Beast Cards."

Here is the rumored laist of our core rangers' beasts:
Red- Tensou HotDragon (Dragon)
Blue- Tensou IceHorse (Horse, according to rumors, a unicorn)
Yellow- Tensou ShiningHeron (Heron, matching the rumors of a bird)
Green- Tensou GardenGiraffe (Kirin)
Pink- Tensou SuperFox (Fox/Kitsune)
The poster described Super Fox as being similar to GingaPink's Gingatto.
October 7th
Quote:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger- Copyright Confirmed
October 11th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Samurai
Goseiblack with motif of viper
October 16th
Quote:
Clearer picture of black
Quote:
rumor has it that this actress:

will play our GoseiPink.
http://news.goo.ne.jp/entertainment/.../W08-0208.html

October 25th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukemon22
-The 5 Goseiger and GoseiBlack have a similar Henshin Device

-GoseiBlack's weapon is called the "Viper Bute", a whip and sword. (We've seen him pictured with it.)

-The 5 Goseiger's monster beasts combine to form "GoseiOh"

-GoseiOh and Black's Cobra Monster can unite, with the Viper switching out for GoseiOh's right arm

-GoseiBlack starts out as Red's rival.

-GoseiBlack's robo, AnkokuOh, is formed from the Cobra Monster (Black) and a Wild Boar Monster (Navy Blue.) The Cobra becomes the upper-body and head, while the Boar becomes the back and lower body. AnkokuOh is said to resemble SaiDaiOh.
November 1st
Quote:
Armored Frog Villain

Last edited by Gold Samurai; 11-01-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Red Ranger

Wrestlinger......? That's pretty lame

EDIT: At this point I really wouldn't be surprised if den-o took over the 2nd half of the year but are we 100% sure Decade is ending early? Did I miss something about that?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
KamenRiderShinzo
Everywhere You Go

Wow, I'm so excited about the Kamen Rider news! I hope it's all true! I would like to see more Den-O after Decade, and then Kamen Rider W afterwards! It's such an awesome name! By the way Red Ranger, are you sure that "Wrestlinger" is definately the romanisation? The name sounds too funny.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Forever Knight
Aeternus Malum

Wrestlinger as in WRESTLING?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
KamenRiderShinzo
Everywhere You Go

Lol, tapping the monsters out to destroy them! WrestlingRed and his team will love doing that! Maybe their mecha will do that too!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
Beast King
The new breed.

I don't hate the idea, Heck its a new, never been done before idea, but will it last? I mean its just way too early to ask if this true or not.

Kicking ass and Taking names.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
KamenRiderShinzo
Everywhere You Go

Yeah, I know. But I really hope that the Kamen Rider rumours, including the Decade movie ones are true! Nothing else can beat them! So I don't want them to turn out to be untrue and something else that I won't like as much turning out to be true instead! If it is going to be like that, then I hope it will be things that are going to be awesome and something that I will like!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
Aoiblue
Raxbait: Hip

I'm just hoping Decade doesnt end at 30.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
KamenRiderShinzo
Everywhere You Go

Oh, about that, I don't mind if it's true, which seems likely, as long as the story develops well which the movie should finish off, as it seems to be the finale, which is a first for any Kamen Rider series. But don't worry, I'm there for you pal!
Old 05-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
Beast King
The new breed.

One more thing, Wrestling sentai? Yep i can see it now, The footsoldiers would recieve body slams and super powerful moves, and the heroes main finisher would be a CGI wrestling ring and they'd beat the hell out of the MOTD, as for the mecha......Just watch some over violent wrestling and you'll know what I'm getting at. Oh Toei, what have you got yourselves into???!

Kicking ass and Taking names.
Closed Thread